Summer comeback!

Gosh it's been such a long time since my last post! I told you earlier that I would start writing more but it once again failed. In the past 2 months quite a lot has happened and unfortunately my blog hasn't been on the top of my to-do list. But now that's going to change. I have too many things to write about to keep postponing my blog writing so from now on I'll keep writing more often. Hopefully this time I manage to do so! And to celebrate my comeback I'll (once again) change the look of my blog and perhaps something else...

I have unfinished post about my trips to Osaka (which actually was ages ago...) and Seoul, my upcoming trips, graduation (!), my new home and more. So tune in as I manage to finish more posts! 

ps. This is not the only comeback this month... Yes I mean EXO's big comeback which is happening later this month! Today we got the first teaser featuring Kai ❤ I'm getting more and more excited about their comeback. I just know it'll be awesome so my fellow EXO-Ls get ready! 



xoxo, Elina 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥