2nd seminar DONE!

In the midst of various tasks I needed to do this week (go to the hair dresser, help my mum, go see my friends and get ready for my trip), I had to go to Rauma today to have my 2nd seminar. I was a bit nervous but also relieved that I can finally get that over with and start focusing on the next part in my thesis. I got very good feedback from my thesis supervisor and my friend who is my opponent. The supervisor even said that at the moment it looks like I'll get a 5 for my thesis! I was really surprised because I'm not even aiming for the highest grade but of course it would be great to get it. Now the next step is to figure out the questions I want to ask from my case company and after choosing them, I have to send them ASAP. I'm not feeling very confident about being able to finish the empirical part especially because now I also need to find myself an apartment for the summer. That's because I'm moving to Jyväskylä to work for the summer! Actually earlier last month I got a summer job from a very good place but I had to cancel it because I got a summer job from the company where I did my internship in Thailand. Last week I went to an interview invitations and when I left after about 15 minutes they already called and told me I got the job. I was really happy but also sad because I had to cancel the other job. I'm very excited to go work at that company again and this time in Finland and the best part in all of this is that I finally got a summer job related to my studies! Both of the places I got were logistics work + I was in another interview and got 2 other interviews which I turned down right away and all of them were related to my studies. That has given me much more hope for the future. At least this summer I was a good candidate in many people's eyes. So now that I have the summer job, I need to find the apartment and after my trip, I will go see a few and then decide where to move. Unfortunately that whole moving process will take quite a lot of my time so I need to be even more quicker with the thesis.... But I'm quite happy that I get to move to my own place (once again!) and to a new city :)

Now I'll relax and watch some ice-hockey since my team is playing their second semi-final game against HIFK. Until next time! 

xoxo, Elina


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥