My new ordinary days

I'm here again! This month I have been taking a bit of a brake with my blog because my internship has taken most of my time and energy. From now on I will try to get myself to write more often and I better succeed because I have many unfinished posts that are waiting for publishing. 

Today it's already the last day of January. This month has gone really fast and I'm not surprised because after 5 months, I finally have a proper schedule in my life and because of  that I'm quite busy and I feel like days go really fast. I'm very satisfied with my internship so far although I have had many days filled with too much free time. At first it was because I didn't have my email account etc and also all the tasks were new to me so I had to be taught. But now later for example this week, there hasn't been so many orders/shipments for me to work on so that means I have more free time. Sometimes it feels nice because from time to time I have many tasks at the same time but most of the time I hate having so much free time. It makes me feel really tired and I don't want the other employees to think I'm just too lazy to do anything. Hopefully everyone there knows that I still don't know how everything is done and because I'm an intern, I don't have tasks always at least now in the beginning. Even though I'm satisfied with my internship, I don't really like the early mornings :D Everyday my work starts at 8 am but my driver comes to pick me up already at 7.30 am so I'm at the workplace early and I would prefer using that time at home. Then I finish at 5 pm but because usually one of my co-workers takes me home and she's always really busy, I don't get to go home at 5pm. One day I had to wait for her until 6.30 pm... Luckily some days the morning driver or one other employee drops me home. Even though I get home at 5pm or a bit later, I feel like I don't have that much time to do things at home. I barely have time to Skype with my mum, have a shower, make food and get everything ready for the next day before I have to go to sleep again. And if having not much time wasn't enough, I'm always really tired when I get home. Some days I just want to go sleep right away and comparing to the times I went to sleep during my exchange period, I have been really surprised how early I go to sleep nowadays. That's all thanks to my internship which I don't hate...at least not yet. 

One day when I left from work, you could already see the sunset
which looked really nice.
Other than just staying in my new hometown, I travelled to Bangkok to spend the weekend last week. I needed to buy a few things and I wanted to really do something for a change so I decided to go there after work on Friday and I came back on Sunday evening. I was lucky to get a ride from an employee on Friday but on Sunday I took the bus which was a bit...nerve wrecking. In the end it went well and I got home safely. I also managed to buy everything I needed and I met up with one of my exchange friends who is still studying in Bangkok University. We went to eat dinner in Paragon and after that see the 5th Wave -movie. I had actually been waiting anxiously to see that movie because of the trailers I had seen and it wasn't for nothing. I really liked the movie and now I'm going to start reading the book which I bought already last month. 


A couple of other exciting things happened during this month. First I managed to buy a ticket to EXOluXion in Malaysia concert which is held in Kuala Lumpur in March! It's going to be EXO's last stop in their world tour. I can't wait to see them once again! I also decided to travel to Kuala Lumpur already next month because the 90-day period of my visa is expiring so I need to travel somewhere. I'm actually going there next Thursday and I'll come back on Sunday. Luckily I got 2 days off from work so I can stay there longer. I'm really interested to see what kind of city is Kuala Lumpur and what things will I find. 

So among my mostly the same tiring weekdays at least a few exciting things happened too. Let's see what February brings...

xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥