อาหาร - Food

I got a request to do more food related posts so after that I have been taking pictures of almost every dish me or my friends have been eating. I will do more of these posts but here's the first bunch of pictures & little bit of information about them :)


Last month I went to try a restaurant that has barbecue and sushi. You could pick what kind of sushi you want and also meat that you can barbecue and how many of each kind. Then you had max 2 hours to eat and you could drink all of the available drinks as much as you wanted. It was quite an expensive restaurant but luckily I was with my friend so we could split the bill. The restaurant is located in the Gateway mall which is next to the Ekkamai BTS station (my home station).


Next 2 pictures I took in a local restaurant in the Sukhumvit area where I went with my 2 Japanese exchange friends. I was really satisfied with my dishes! One of the best chicken wings I have ever eaten. 



Then something I brought with me from Finland :D I brought 2 kinds of quick porridge bags that I have been using very carefully because I don't want to use them all right away. From here I bought dried Goji berries to use with the porridge etc. 
Very good, healthy and easy to make :)


The next picture is from a barbecue restaurant which was already familiar because I have been there before with my family. You can find many different barbecue restaurant chains from Thailand and you should definitely try at least one of them. I have now tried a few different ones and all of them were very good. 


One day my friend was craving for a proper burger so she searched from the Internet a place which would be cheap and near us. Then we headed to Nana BTS station and from there walked to this restaurant called Firehouse that offers various Western dishes. I felt like I was in heaven because finally I got to order a burger with BLUE CHEESE :D It was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. We will probably go there again later.  And the street where it's located has many other good looking restaurants.





One of the most cheapest and popular eating places are food courts that you can find in many shopping malls for example Tesco in On Nut, Platinum fashion mall and Big C in Rama 4. You first get a card where you put money and then pick your food from the many many small stalls. They usually have only Thai food but from some places you can also find Indian and Korean food. The dishes I have picked have costed from 40 baht to about 80 baht so it's very cheap and there's always A LOT to choose from. 
I definitely recommend for you to try a food court somewhere 
especially if you want to experience local food and save money at the same time. 
These pictures I took with my friends in Big C Rama 4. 





Lastly another burger place which is located in Gateway shopping mall. I was very satisfied with this burger too but it wasn't as good as in the Firehouse restaurant. The drink though was very good and different! I would go there again just for the drink :D 



I have already a lot of new food pictures so Part 2 is coming soon! 

xoxo, Elina 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥