Marble Temple & Wat Pho

Earlier this month I met up with my Japanese friend and also a French girl who is living on the same floor as me. We went to see two temples: Marble Temple and Wat Pho. I had visited Marble Temple already last October but I was happy to go there again since I hadn't seen the whole place. After a LOT of walking in the torturing heat and sun, we went to eat in a pier where we could watch the Chao Phraya river and a temple across the other side. We had a very fun day and it was nice to meet a new person and also make a new friend. 

Here's some pictures from that day: 



Marble Temple: 










Wat Pho 














Lastly a picture from the restaurant on the pier. Across on the other side of the river you can see Wat Arun which was under some kind of construction. Hopefully the maintenance work will end before I will go there with my friend :)


xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥