Hanging out with the girls

Tuesday was a lot of fun thanks to my friends! We went to eat at restaurant in the city centre of Rauma and after that we went to see the Insurgent movie which I had been waiting for a lot. The restaurant was new to me so it was very nice to go there and it was such a good place with an awesome food that I would go there again. The place is called Buena Vista and I definitely recommend it :) 

So after the dinner we went to the movies and that was a perfect way to end the evening. Insurgent was very good although I was quite disappointed how they left so much out from it comparing to the book. Anyways it was good and of course Four was.... ;) I can't wait to see the last two movies from that series! I hope they will be as good as the first ones. 




xoxo, Elina 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥