Promises for 2014

I decided to make a few promises or maybe more like goals. I got to admit I haven't made those before because I always feel like I'm going to fail and there's no point in even trying. But I decided this year is going to be different. I'm going to make it different. 
We'll see what happens... 


  1. I will start working out more frequently. Jogging and doing fitness & cardio videos from Blogilates.
  2. I will do my school work on time and even before hand to avoid being so busy in the end. 
  3. I will enjoy all the good moments. 
  4. I will eat in a more healthy way. 
  5. I will spend time with my friends & S as much as possible. 
  6. I will not waste my money. 
  7. I will whine about things less. 
  8. I will try out new things (food etc). 
  9. I will be true to myself and others. 
  10. I will keep my promises.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥