The second challenge!

Hello everyone! My friend chose me to do a blog challenge where I have to tell you 11 things about me and answer her 11 questions and then made my own 11 questions :) So here we go...


Challenge rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There's no tag backs.



11 facts about me:
  1. I turn 19 in 8 days
  2. I listen to mostly Korean music (K-pop)
  3. I have traveled to more than 20 countries
  4. I don't like Michael Jackson (please don't hate me!)
  5. My boyfriend is from Mauritius but lives in London
  6. I love chocolate
  7. I have wonderful friends ♥
  8. My favourite TV show is The Walking Dead
  9. I don't like olives and mushrooms
  10. I can't wait for the future! I wish I could just jump 3 years forward...
  11. I'm happy with my life at the moment although I wish I could change a few things :) 





Emilia's questions:

1. Your favorite song at this very moment? 
Show Me Love by The Wanted and also Waiting for You by MR.MR

2Do you enjoy being alone and doing stuff by yourself or do you absolutely hate it? 
I enjoy being alone from time to time but I really enjoy spending time with my mum, friends and boyfriend too. 

3. Do you prefer some particular season or like all seasons equally? 
I prefer summer because of warm and sunny weather and summer clothes :D but I like winter too because of snow! 

4. Have you ever been on a date? 
Not exactly because I don't think it was like a date when I met Salman for the first time but maybe you could think it like that :D Before that I hadn't ever been on a date.

5. Do you listen to the lyrics or the beat or both?
Before I listened more to the beat but nowadays I listen also to the lyrics. I think both of them are important in a song. 

6. What do you always forget?
People's birthdays :D 

7. How many times have you moved? 
3 times; twice when I was a kid and now to my own apartment. 

8. What's the last song you listened to? 
Move by Little Mix

9. What makes you feel wonderful? 
It's more like who :D I mean Salman ♥ and it doesn't matter if we talk, text or whatever, he makes me feel wonderful :) 

10. What question/questions do you love to answer?
Have you traveled a lot and where have you traveled? What is your dream? (I've got to admit that nowadays I like the question "Do you have a boyfriend?" very much :D) <- you all can probably guess why... 

11. Do you hate questions like "what's your favorite song/artist/band/book/tv show/movie/actor/actress/etc."?
Sometimes if I don't quite know what to answer, I hate those questions so much! :D So it depends on the question and my mood. 


My own questions:

1. Single or in a relationship? 
2. What is your favorite food? 
3. If you could choose, where would you want to live? 
4. Ice-hockey or football? 
5. What is your favorite movie? 
6. What kind of mobile phone do you have? 
7. Which one do you prefer making your own food or going to a restaurant? 
8. What do you want to change in your life? 
9. What kind of music do you like? 
10. How long have you written your blog? 
11. Are you happy? 


And now to the best part! I challenge the following persons:

                                           Sohvi

                                           Jessica

                                           Jewel Heikkinen

Good luck! Oh and you don't have to do the challenge in English if you don't want to :)

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥